Black Friday results 2015
1. BLACK FRIDAY RESULTS 2015
2. What are the result on Black friday sales this year? A lot of special offers and promotions was expecting this year customers on Black Friday, however customer’s behavior was different from usual. More choose to buy online this year instead of traditional offline shopping. And the main trend of the day was mobile shopping, smartphone sales have exploded this year! Let’s have a look at the numbers...
3. According to the report of IBM WATSON TREND online retail sales have increased of 21.5% over 2014 results with mobile growing in double.
4. Mobile vs Desktop Shopping Consumers prefer to shop using their mobile devices - mobile traffic exceeded desktop, with 57.2 % of all online traffic, an increase of 15.2 % compared to 2014 results. Mobile sales were also strong, with 36.2 % of all online sales coming from mobile devices, an increase of nearly 30 % over last year.
5. Smartphones and tables together outstrip desktop in generating traffic. For the first time tablet average order value is higher that of desktop.
6. Customers choose online purchases Online sales jumped 14.3 % on Friday compared with last year, according to Adobe, which tracked activity on 4,500 retail websites. Online deals accounted for 40 % of total sales, while email promotions drove 25 % more sales compared with 2014.
7. Don’t forget that Black Friday isn’t the biggest traffic day of the season! Be prepared for Last Saturday before Christmas and Christmas Eve, that are peak days! First of all check if your store is mobile friendly. You can find more useful info related to the topic here.
8. CHECK THIS AND OTHER MAGENTO TIPS ON HTTP://MAGETIPS.COM